uHarry LargeyStrategy and Innovation Advisor - International
With a specialist focus in enabling global growth and developing Senior Management and Board level talent, Harry is a highly sought after business advisor and coach. His key areas of expertise include Strategy Development & Facilitation, Growth Enablement, Executive Coaching & Role Support, and Change Management.
Harry provides coaching role support, advice and guidance to CEOs, Directors, Executives, and Senior and Middle Management. In relation to business and individuals, Harry works extensively on strategic analysis, strategic choice and strategy planning & implementation.
- Executive Coach: One to One coaching focused on skills, behaviours, and motivations required to achieve a balance of both organizational and personal objectives.
- Global Growth: transforming stagnating business with clear, bold plans for global growth supported by executional excellence.
- Strategic analysis, strategic choice and strategy planning & implementation: Facilitating the strategic process, coaching executives and managers within this and developing leadership skills, behaviours and work processes to support strategy
- Organizational Capacity & Capability Assessment and Planning: providing expertise, advice and guidance in the redesign of organizational / functional structure, roles and responsibilities
- Change Management: Working with Executive Teams developing and implementing strategic organizational change programs