Diznarda ZuloagaOrganisational Development Consultant & Coach - USA
Diznarda Zuloaga (MBA, BA, Mayor in Organizational Development and Strategic HR Planning) is an innovative strategic human resources leader and consultant with 20 plus years of experience successfully delivering human capital solutions in complex, matrix organizations with 350 to 10,000 employees, with experience in a wide variety of Multinational, Corporate, private and multi sector organisations across Mexico, Latin America and the United States in the areas of:
- Coaching & mentoring executives and managers
- Strategic planning, including organisational capacity & capability assessment
- Training & facilitation skills: Fulltime & adult students, and top management teams
- Designing organisational development solutions
- Executive Coach: One to One coaching focused on skills, behaviours, motivations and long term career & succession planning.
- Strategy Planning & Implementation: Facilitating strategic planning, coaching managers and developing middle management skills, behaviours and work processes to support strategy
- Organizational Capacity & Capability Assessment and Planning: Designing, executing and reporting, with executive team, customized field & HQ organisational assessment
- Succession Planning: Facilitating succession-planning meetings with executive team, devising plans, schedules and successor competencies.
- Change Management: Lead consultant working with senior teams developing and implementing strategic organisational change programs
- Performance Management: Design and implementation of performance management, including competencies and 360o feedback mechanisms for both public and private sector organisations
- Large Group Facilitation: Open Space and World Café sessions for groups of between 50 and 150, in Mexico, over 1 to 3 days for pharmaceutical conventions
- MBA Lecturer: ITAM – Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de Mexico (Mexico City) and ITESM- intituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (CEM)
- Designing and delivering Diploma and Executive Diploma programs in HR Strategic Planning and Talent Management.
- Various Courses Diversity & Inclusion, Helping Others Succeed, Targeted selection, Leadership and Change Management.
- Employed in banking, financial services, pharmaceutical, consumer and health sectors, in Mexico, and Latin America.