Tess Horan is an experienced Professional Coach and Leadership Development Consultant specializing in enhancing the professional growth and leadership skills of executives, managers and teams.
Key areas of expertise include –
- Designing organizational development solutions and workshops
- Facilitating training and development courses
- Executive and management coaching
- Facilitation of 360 feedback facilitation processes
- Implementing team development and collaborative processes
- Group facilitation and team building
As a Professional Coach since 2001, Tess’s insightful questioning and goal-driven conversations has exposed new possibilities and created professional development to support her clients in reaching their goals. She works with organizations and communities that value collaboration and trust and are committed to the wellbeing of their people. This results in more stewardship by leaders, managers who coach and empower their teams and less employee turnover. She assists newly promoted or transitioned leaders and managers so they hit the ground running and do not fall into old costly patterns.
- Executive coaching: One to One coaching focused on enhancing skills, behaviours, and motivations required to achieve a balance of both organizational and personal objectives. Growing self-awareness for the sake of leading from self-knowledge and empowerment of others.
- Strategy design and implementation: Facilitating and implementing strategic processes, coaching executives and managers within this and developing leadership skills, behaviours and work processes to support strategy.
- Leadership and Team development: provide team conversational, collaborative and trust Assessments to uncover breakdowns. Create a strategy to address the underlying issues. Developing individual and collective team skills, behaviours, moods and trust to support new overall strategy.
- Change Management: Support Senior Leadership Teams in developing and implementing strategic organizational change programs in line with their overall mission, vision and desired outcomes.
Diznarda Zuloaga (MBA, BA, Mayor in Organizational Development and Strategic HR Planning) is an innovative strategic human resources leader and consultant with 20 plus years of experience successfully delivering human capital solutions in complex, matrix organizations with 350 to 10,000 employees, with experience in a wide variety of Multinational, Corporate, private and multi sector organisations across Mexico, Latin America and the United States in the areas of:
- Coaching & mentoring executives and managers
- Strategic planning, including organisational capacity & capability assessment
- Training & facilitation skills: Fulltime & adult students, and top management teams
- Designing organisational development solutions
- Executive Coach: One to One coaching focused on skills, behaviours, motivations and long term career & succession planning.
- Strategy Planning & Implementation: Facilitating strategic planning, coaching managers and developing middle management skills, behaviours and work processes to support strategy
- Organizational Capacity & Capability Assessment and Planning: Designing, executing and reporting, with executive team, customized field & HQ organisational assessment
- Succession Planning: Facilitating succession-planning meetings with executive team, devising plans, schedules and successor competencies.
- Change Management: Lead consultant working with senior teams developing and implementing strategic organisational change programs
- Performance Management: Design and implementation of performance management, including competencies and 360o feedback mechanisms for both public and private sector organisations
- Large Group Facilitation: Open Space and World Café sessions for groups of between 50 and 150, in Mexico, over 1 to 3 days for pharmaceutical conventions
- MBA Lecturer: ITAM – Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de Mexico (Mexico City) and ITESM- intituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (CEM)
- Designing and delivering Diploma and Executive Diploma programs in HR Strategic Planning and Talent Management.
- Various Courses Diversity & Inclusion, Helping Others Succeed, Targeted selection, Leadership and Change Management.
- Employed in banking, financial services, pharmaceutical, consumer and health sectors, in Mexico, and Latin America.
Jackie Woodside, CPC, LICSW is a best-selling author, TEDx speaker, radio and television personality and seminar leader who is passionate about the expanding the edge of human potential.
“Jackie Woodside is calming the chaos for many individuals, groups and corporations through her ground-breaking knowledge of managing energy rather than time” – Sherri Henley
- Seminar Leader: design and deliver skills based seminars
- Specialist skills in Change Management
- Author of two books: “Calming the Chaos: A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather than your Time” and “Time for a Change!”
- TEDx Speaker, “Creating Conscious Communities”
- Certified Professional Coach and Energy Leadership Master Practitioner (EL-MP) by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC)
- Over 25 years of clinical experience as a manager, therapist and consultant
- Fluent in American Sign Language and helped to start many programs serving the Deaf Community