Kathleen Sullivan is a leadership consultant and coach with 25+ years of international experience working in several industries across many cultures. Her corporate career has spanned customer service, engineering, IT and call center operations to leading global IT and HR support organizations.
With a deep understanding of the interrelationships between people and operations, Kathleen uses that knowledge to help leaders create productive and healthy work environments. She is recognized as an experienced and inspirational consultant who has proven that organizations led by conscious leaders can achieve success while providing a platform for a higher purpose and human fulfillment.
Kathleen is the co-author of “100 Days of Doing Power Differently, Change Your Leadership, Change the World” published in 2018. This Leadership guidebook provides the platform for her work and passion to bring compassion, humility and inclusion into the leadership conversation to create a new paradigm for power.
Kathleen has an MBA from Monmouth University and a BS degree in Business Administration from Georgian Court University. She is a certified leadership coach with the Coach Training alliance and Insights Discovery® practitioner. She currently serves as Co-Chair of the Low Country Chapter of the South Carolina Ovarian Cancer Foundation. She also served as a member of the Board of Trustees for Georgian Court University and the Advisory Board for the University of Idaho’s Public Utility Executive Program.
Kathleen has been an avid photographer for many years and uses her photography to access a deeper level of thinking. Through her “soul images” she seeks to provide a window into the beauty, inspiration and grace that can easily live with us in the workplace. She is blessed to maintain homes in Charleston, SC and on the west coast of Ireland in Co Clare.
Mary Lynch (MSc. HRM&D, BSc. (Biotech) Grad Dip Mgmt.) is a highly skilled and dynamic organisational development consultant with experience in a wide variety of Corporate, SME, public, private and third sector organisations across Ireland, Europe and the US in the areas of:
- Talent Management
- Leadership Coaching
- Strategic Development – Specialising in Implementation
- Facilitation Skills – Top Management Teams
- Designing Organisational Development Solutions
- HR Strategy and Consultancy
Key skills and projects:
- Executive Coach: One to One coaching focused on skills, behaviours, motivations and long term career & succession planning.
- Strategy Development & Implementation: Facilitating strategic planning, coaching managers and developing middle management skills, behaviours and work processes to successfully and effectively support strategy.
- Talent Management: Devising talent management strategy and succession planning processes with executive teams.
- Change Management: Lead consultant working with senior teams developing and implementing strategic organisational change programmes.
- Performance Management: Design and implementation of performance management, including competencies and 360o feedback mechanisms for both public and private sector organisations.
- Large Group Facilitation: Open Space and World Café sessions for groups of between 50 and 150, in Ireland and Europe, over 1 to 3 days.