dPaula ClarkeMotivational Speaker, Communications Consultant and Potentialist - International
If you are looking for an inspirational, engaging and down to earth trainer, coach and speaker that can help get results and energise a group – Paula is the resource for you. She enthusiastically motivates people in a wide variety of occupations to reach their full potential. Participants walk away from Paula’s sessions with effective how-to techniques and the desire to put them into action.
Paula is a Licensed Practitioner for Insights Discovery and a Qualified Practitioner for Six Seconds, a global organisation specialising in the assessment of emotional intelligence (EQ).
With over two decades of experience Paula has…
- Worked in the travel, media, retail, food, & health sectors -both in Ireland and abroad.
- Been chosen as keynote speaker at various conferences, meetings and events
- Successfully implemented and coordinated marketing campaigns on a national & international basis.
- Worked with Third level colleges to help adapt the mindset of their students in this time of great change
- Successfully coached a range of owner/managers in the areas of positive thinking, goal setting, people skills, visualisation, time management and communications skills.
- Managed day-to-day operations, with responsibility for sales, customer service, distribution, quality control, and debt collection.
- Developed, designed and delivered Cultural Change Programmes in a number of leading national businesses.
- Delivered a yearlong Leadership Programme for a major Irish Company to help develop their pipeline of talent.
- Worked with senior managers/business owners in a major retailing group on a customised management development programme to assist them to develop the skills necessary to meet critical business challenges.
- Coached and developed a number of staff in client companies to successfully take up key management positions.
- Designed and delivered a range of training programmes in Ireland, UK, Portugal, Norway, Middle East to assist a food company to develop and implement strategies to increase sales and improve client service.
- Developing customised training programmes on telephone techniques, sales techniques, customer care, and competency profiling and performance assessment.
- Developed a Customer Service training programme which was key in assisting a regional newspaper achieve the independent “Quality Mark” for service.