fPatrick GriffinExpert Facilitator & Trainer - International
“Patrick’s energy, enthusiasm and passion for what he does ensures that his sessions are interactive, rewarding and challenging for participants”. His practical experience in sales, sales management, leadership and capability building lead to highly engaging and thought provoking scenarios that delegates thoroughly enjoy. Patrick’s ability to think on his feet lead, his humour and communication style means he is an excellent trainer and facilitator who energises and inspires participants”
Patrick is a Licensed Practitioner for Insights Discovery, a Qualified Practitioner for Six Seconds, a global organisation specialising in the assessment of emotional intelligence (EQ), an NLP Practitioner and an International Coaching Federation accredited coach as well as a facilitative leader and innovative consultant. Patrick works from the organisation’s set of core values in harmony with the concepts of commitment, learning and partnership.
- Leadership Development – Design and delivery of bespoke training to enable individuals, teams and organisations to reach their full potential.
- Sales Strategy – Devise, implement and execute a sales strategy from setting of sales targets, to route to market , to customer collaboration
- Sales Force Training – Design and delivery of inspiring training combined with mentoring and coaching for professionals in sales roles.
- Coaching for Senior Roles – For professionals in senior management roles, whether newly appointed or established, coaching and mentoring services to help leaders drive performance and manage the demands of the role.
- Change Management – Expertise on the planning and implementation of change in business development and sales functions focused on process, people and communication.