nMary LynchSenior OD and Learning and Development Consultant & Coach - Europe & USA
Mary Lynch (MSc. HRM&D, BSc. (Biotech) Grad Dip Mgmt.) is a highly skilled and dynamic organisational development consultant with experience in a wide variety of Corporate, SME, public, private and third sector organisations across Ireland, Europe and the US in the areas of:
- Talent Management
- Leadership Coaching
- Strategic Development – Specialising in Implementation
- Facilitation Skills – Top Management Teams
- Designing Organisational Development Solutions
- HR Strategy and Consultancy
Key skills and projects:
- Executive Coach: One to One coaching focused on skills, behaviours, motivations and long term career & succession planning.
- Strategy Development & Implementation: Facilitating strategic planning, coaching managers and developing middle management skills, behaviours and work processes to successfully and effectively support strategy.
- Talent Management: Devising talent management strategy and succession planning processes with executive teams.
- Change Management: Lead consultant working with senior teams developing and implementing strategic organisational change programmes.
- Performance Management: Design and implementation of performance management, including competencies and 360o feedback mechanisms for both public and private sector organisations.
- Large Group Facilitation: Open Space and World Café sessions for groups of between 50 and 150, in Ireland and Europe, over 1 to 3 days.